Sinners....i have you....

>

Free Blog Counter

Friday 7 December 2007

Happy Happy Kill Kill...

...to be in all honesty i feel so happy that i have to blog about it no matter how stupid it is.....

...MY COMP IS GETTING FIXED.....!!!....WOOT...!!....well....on monday atleast....and even that i;m not sure it will....dammit.....but who cares....i just feel so elated that i can't believe i used a word like elated....thats something normally Faizal would say....

....anyways...as some of you already know my comp's speakers has been out since P&A....did a reformat and reinstalled the drivers but nothing worked....so yea i finally decided to call HP and demand that they fix it....[service pack for 4 years....though my warranty hasn't expired yet....]

....so yea they're coming on monday morning....[of all times]....so i just cant wait....

....coz like my built in speakers are bust on my laptop and the audio output is like busted on the left side...so like i've been playing my games and my music on the right earphone....which gets extremely hot after like 6 hours....and all sound comes from the right which means mono output....can you imagine what it does to my depth perception....

...well....at long last i can play me games and music in peace....hellgate one more time as evoker and Gears if war on insane....sigh....life....

No comments: