Sinners....i have you....

>

Free Blog Counter

Thursday 21 June 2007

Turtle saving........or just a reminder...........

..........well.....just got back from a save the turtles charity organized by my old school........nice to see everyone again...........i miss everyone at my old school........

.......well.......just made me realise how much i miss the atmosphere at my old school...........the events..........the people............the celebrities..............god i miss high school.........college life sucks.............

.............but still it was kinda nice to be the 'old school' dude round all the juniors...............

.........but still i miss the old life.........

......high school life........

.....ah how naive i was..........

.......how young.........

...................how innocent...........

...........okay...........probably not so innocent........

.......but all the same............

...........congrats to my friends for making the charity a success........

........i know i spent bout 100 bucks there........

............and now left with two buck.........

...........BUT ALL IN GOOD CAUSE........

......my money.....my poor money......

........FOR THE TURTLES...........

.........what did my money ever do to deserve this sort of treatment.........??..........

No comments: