Sinners....i have you....

>

Free Blog Counter

Wednesday 20 June 2007

For the living......

What am i to say...? I thought i needed a blog to fully express my thoughts......and so i made one......it seems that blogs are now necessities for the living......i implore those who read this to be patient in giving me time to fully start this up as well as to forgive my spelling.......


I promise to take you to my realm......the realm of my mind......and the thoughts i have on my thoughts......i promise to make you see the truth......of life......of death......of the universe.......from a perception never before seen by human eyes......


......i am not joking......


Now.......a word of warning......be careful of what you read.......for my perception of life makes me......




......Angel of Death......


......are you willing to be my next victim......??


......this is just the beginning......

No comments: