Sinners....i have you....

>

Free Blog Counter

Monday 10 September 2007

So sorry....

....dear audience.....

"what little remains of them reading this blog..."

"shut up ass..."

....ahem....

....dear audience.....myselves and I have come to a conclusion.....we shall soon split......

"the blog he means.....not our body...."

"i wish we could though...."

....anyways.....we have decided to each go our seperate ways and create our own different blogs individually.....

"finally.....my thoughts to myself...."

"I wish you could keep them to yourself.....you know how irritating it is doing work when dirty thoughts keep popping out......?"

"yeah......stupid work......oooohhh.....Jessica Alba....."

....anyway.....my somewhat horny and enegetic self shall take control of this blog.....

"yay..."

.....my sweeter side has decided not to post anything yet....

"though I do have plans for a blog....."

.....and my somewhat normal self....

"if you call this normal...."

.....is going to start a tech blog for beginners in computer literacy.....there will be links to and from this site as well do not worry.....

"although we have also agreed that this shall be our main blog and my normal self and I will have guest visits here as well...."

"WHAT!!!!!......I wasn't told...."

"you were sleeping...."

.....while they argue......please be patient as currently upgrading all my connection devices....
......thanks everyone.....

No comments: