Sinners....i have you....

>

Free Blog Counter

Tuesday 3 July 2007

3 heads are better than one...............

Ladies and gentlemen..............boys and girls.............germs and sperms of all ages........lend me your hormones............

........haha........sorry y'all.........

...........before i go on........some of my friends have made me realise that i have another 2 alter egos.............thats right folks........3 alter egos for the price of one............

...........not for sale...........

.......anyways........i think its time to introduce y'all to me alter egos...........

.......normal me............yeah......you can tell i'm normal because i'm still typing the same way..........this me tends to stone alot........so..........

.............................................................*stoning*..........................................................................................

........"then there's the nymphomaniacal me...........heh.......hey Riz.......whassup bro........??"...........

......er...........cool..........alright this guy is like a total nympho.........stay away........

........"hey i'm not just a nympho........it's because of me that your body has that energy boost"........

..........in other words........he either makes me high or hyper........
.........don't give him sugar........

..........and the hyper is just to cover his nympho-ness.........

..........."i heard that.....!!!"............

.........ahem.......alright..........next there's supersweet side...........

........."hey.......how you doing......??"...........

........to be honest.....i din't realise that this guy even existed........untill recently........if someone didn't point out to me he was alive i wouldn't have known........

............"thanks Tina.......actually i've been here a long time.......it's just that someone here had shut me in..........."

........."hey...don't look at me........you were getting too slow with the ladies........."

........"dude..........ladies kinda like the the passion and romance........".........

.........alright........knock it off you two........NOW........!!!........

......*sigh*......right.......so from now on........we three shall be ruling this blog...........

........"and don't forget all the hott girls we can-"

........AHEM.......right..........so thats all for now........guys chill......

......"aights"......

......"no prob".....

......look out for my alter egos......now showing in realities near you............find out which is which and win yourselves a fantastical prize........

......"a night with me......"........

.......shut up you......or i'll lock you up.....

......"i don't mind....".......

.......you too......

No comments: